Reviews for "~'{The Echoes}'~"

Nice

this sounds lik it should be lik on a main menu of a video game lik halo or sumthing i lik it

Awesome

This is why I enjoy listening to you so much. You're music seems to get better and better with time. The auras were nice and they progressively seemed to get only better. This is another example of how much talent you have. Very good job

lol sex should be the name of the song

man i was reading all the reviews and everyone thinks of sex
well if u got a girl ova one night u kno what to play but the song sounds really good

lmao

yeah totally every time i hear this song i think sex....mmmm mmmm

Kid2Will responds:

dude who knows hahaha

If this were in a mindbender....

this would be the hardest level's theme. It makes me wanna shout in anger but I hold it in and keep calm to beat the damn level before time runs out. The frustration keeps bouncing around in my head and then I die. Game 1, Me 0. as for the song itself, it was pretty repetitive but very full sounding and makes me wanna get laid.

-F4N-