Reviews for "~'{The Echoes}'~"

hmmmm

sounds like a snow scene in a mountain (like Donkey Kong)
then at a minute you get inside the mountain with crystals
very nice piano in here

Kid2Will responds:

=)=)

Wonderful!

The magical feeling this sound gives is very deep and calm, yet simple! It's easily enjoyable from the start to the end, and the piano is simply wonderful! I also like those flute sound you used!

An easy 10 in my point of view!

WOW......seriously man

i am speechless, i have no idea where to begin. not many people can pull off what you just have right here, Tribal is hard because its very difficult change or merge, becuase of the radical way the music sounds... and merging it with the piano gives a cool, but exciting feel. this may not be techno, or trance or what ever is popular in NG, but this amazing none the less... i think this is the king of tribal...Never stop making music

Oh sweet pigshit batman

Maybe this was a gradual change but the last "new" song of your I heard was when
"fire aura" was new....a bit of a while ago
you sir have inproved a lot
this song is amazing and is one of the few songs I have heard that I liked from start to finish
hope to see more like it

~~Tyler~~