For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "+After the Fallout+"

absolutely great

is very soft... very calm.. & kind of relaxing
has a very good rhythm... and you use the instruments very well together
is unique...
& when you can feel it inside of you... very deep
I like it a lot

/*Review Request Club*/

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks, man. I'm glad you like it.

\m/

At first I hoped to get to hear something "Fallout-like" (talking about the PC game "Fallout" here, of course) as the songs there create an awesome post-nuclear war-feeling. I was a bit dissappointed when listening to the track for the first time.

But after listening to this a few times more I get that "post nuclear" feeling you are talking about in your description. All sounds sad and even a bit regretful and I can imagine the musicians sitting in an destroyed building and jamming along a bit.

I think you should try to get a more "destroyed" sound here. Some reverbs would be nice, and in this context even a few dissonant tunes would work. It's after a nuclear war after all, and maybe the instruments are a bit broken, too.

{ Review Request Club }

WritersBlock responds:

Lol, yeah. Thanks for the review. I've kind of got this ruined landscape, and these musicians with clean, polished instruments, in pristine condition, reverb should help.
Cheers.

Nothing bad to say

This is great. The sax has a nice tone to it, and the general feeling is good. Nice work.

Awesome! Thanks

LOL

I'm not from the Review Request club but this song 0\/\/ |\| Z.

We're the most bastard things on this planet. Not many things on this planet fight their own species to the death. Most animals stop at a certain point. At the end of the day we're just animals that call ourselves humans to distinguish ourselves from something as lowly as "animals".

Anyway, it's a great tune with a lot of emotion and heart in it. You did a bang up job. If I ever destroy the planet I'll be sure to leave you alive so long as you know how to play a Piano, Saxophone and or a Violin to play this song in the aftermath. 10+5 Have a great day

WritersBlock responds:

Awesome. Thanks! I'm glad you like it so.

Brilliant ^-^ <3