Reviews for "jaune"

Nice!

I love the style. It's really cute and your detail is very good, as many have said it has a surprising bit of depth to it. Normally big eyes like that would freak me out in a portrait like this but here you've actually made that style work.

I also have to comment it kinda reminds me of the eponymous character from the movie Paprika..

it looks 3D

great work

Amazing

I guess it says something when this is the first time I have reviewed art.

Great job, I love the fine detail of your girl. I, like others, am having issues with the background. I, from a naive talentless biologist point of view, feel that it's too absolute compared to her fine lines. My eyes are drawn to the background and not her, I have to actually work hard to focus on her at all. Instead she has sunken into the image.

My thoughts are that possible a brush stroke on the background might make it look more similar in media and therefore one congruous piece, or a drop shadow to pop her out of the image.

Really, the fact that I am saying anything means that your work really struck me, and great job.

kinase responds:

thanks for the review--I'm still unsatisfied with that background. xD

Amazing!

Fantastic artwork. The girl reminds me of Ilia from Twilight Princess a bit, only with black hair. The shading is amazing! Generally all-around great job.

kate micucci