Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

okay

what was up with that?

How many times were you dropped as a child?

I mean....the graphics are good, and the voices are funny.....but everything else was so horrible. I think my IQ dropped after watching this retarded shit.......crawl into a hole...and never ever return

DL-Neutrino responds:

I think your IQ drops naturally. Why else would you have a name like "The1LiKeNOother"?

lmao.

the shawdow government in australia is the major party that was not elected. ie the democrats atm are called 'the shadow government'

You probably should have picked a better name

DL-Neutrino responds:

Let this be a lesson to everyone who likes to write reviews: If you're going to review something, include some RELEVANT information. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go withdraw some money from the shadow government.