Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

Very nicely done

I loved everything about this animation except two things:

1) You have ripped off Twelve Monkeys™ with the spinning globe of heads (faces)
2) The ending was shit. It ended very abruptly and pointlessly. You could have easily just faded to black and placed the words, "Stay Tuned To Episode 2. Coming Soon!" after the fade.

I loved the fact that you incorporated the Most Extreme Ellimination Challenge™, and you also used The Ring™ to "elliminate" someone. But The Ring™ was a terrible film, and the original Ringu™ was amazing.

Keep up the good work.

DL-Neutrino responds:

1)Prove it.™ Roughly 50% of these other reviews have proven otherwise.™
2)So?™
3)™™

Interesting

Well, considering you took the stuff from xenogears (Fantastic game) it was ok. I liked arfen house much better personally. at least it showed signes of great talent animationm wise but I already knew you guys knew how to do that.

huh

good for the bush bashing, and I recognized that japanese game show! but pretty boring and not very funny.

I don't get it.

I didn't find anything funny except when america crashed into france. Well this movie had way too much dialogue and not engough action. Im sorry buddy but it just didn't tickle my pickle.

DL-Neutrino responds:

Eww. Tickle your own pickle. Preferably in the privacy of your own home.

Interesting concept

I really liked the back-story and it seemed rather promising...

However, when I watched it I found none of the witty social commentary that I had been hoping for.

The graphics and sound were good, but they aren't enough to really improve what is, in my opinion, a mediocre story with a mediocre script.