Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

BORING!

i hate to say, but this movie was boring as hell, but i can say that the joke about the president is quite true, vote for will smith!

Very nicely done

I loved everything about this animation except two things:

1) You have ripped off Twelve Monkeys™ with the spinning globe of heads (faces)
2) The ending was shit. It ended very abruptly and pointlessly. You could have easily just faded to black and placed the words, "Stay Tuned To Episode 2. Coming Soon!" after the fade.

I loved the fact that you incorporated the Most Extreme Ellimination Challenge™, and you also used The Ring™ to "elliminate" someone. But The Ring™ was a terrible film, and the original Ringu™ was amazing.

Keep up the good work.

DL-Neutrino responds:

1)Prove it.™ Roughly 50% of these other reviews have proven otherwise.™
2)So?™
3)™™

Funny, yet boring

I thought the parts with France were funny. Also with the whole issue of America actually seperating, and the officer saying good bye was quite funny as well. When president Bush was controlled it was kinda funny.

The movie in my opinion was too long though. Lots of things could have been cut out that seemed to repititious. There was a lot of talk with little or no action among the 'sphere' that did not make any sense or was not funny at all. Also I really didn't see any sort of story line ending. The beginning was quite clear, with the sphere being there since the 14th century.

This conspiracy is completely wrong

all democratic governments are controlled by a shadowy elite of communists, you know that! geez, give them some credit. Overall the graphics were good, but the humor was so-so.

Interesting

Well, considering you took the stuff from xenogears (Fantastic game) it was ok. I liked arfen house much better personally. at least it showed signes of great talent animationm wise but I already knew you guys knew how to do that.