For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

hehehehe....

I take LSD too.

Not what I was expecting

When I saw this Flash on the front page with such a high rating, I though this was going to be a very well done Flash. Which it was, just kinda boring...

Nice Xenogears you got going there.

Did anyone else notice? I'm pretty sure you took it from the game. I'm too lazy to go throught the rest of the 248 reviews to check. You even used the 'key', although yours had a totally different purpose. I KNOW you got your idea from there! So NOT original! ..ok well it was original and entertaining, it's pretty good by my standards. I'd like to see where you're gonna steal and alter your next character. Well, technically, you didn't 'steal' it since it's a possible universal idea... multiple screens with heads on a floating metal ball is, I mean; but the colour screens and positions of the screens and the 'key' had me going there, since Xenogears had the exact same key-like object... 'cept it wasn't car-key shaped, but it had the hole too and yeah that's what had me going there.

Pretty good

I like the part when the president is going spastic that part is funny.

i like it

i dont love it but i like it it pretty good keep it up