Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

Good Movie but....

You should think up some new ideas, The gazalle? Come on, thats been done enough, and the only time I've liked it was in Xenogears.

DL-Neutrino responds:

Yes, it is worth noting that there was a trend of floating mechanical evil council movies that predates Xenogears by about 12 years. The trend lasted a long time and at its peak, it produced more movies in a single day than stick figure animations in the same week. Highlights of this new age movement included such great films as, "Timothy and the Large Ball of Digital Tyranny", "The Adventures of the Huge Mechanical Senate", and the ever popular, "Look At Me! I'm an Enormous Wad of Televisions!"

What is the meaning of it???

if anyone can tell me where this movie is going about, PLEASE tell me!! but the rest of it is pretty good.

pretty good but...

The movie itself was pretty good, the animations , the voices and all were excellent, But the storyline just didnt make to much sense. If you made something to tie it all together it would have made a better movie. Also it did not keep my attention for to long :\ I only got up to the bowling part before i turned it off.

Anways, nice job 7/10

O..K..!

Good animation, characters . But the story line sux.

ROX0RZ!!!11!