For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

okay

you blew up canada that was funny stuff keep up the good work

Who needs violence when you got this kinda comedy?

This is pure hilarious! I must say though, pore janitor! And taking out France with America, That's just way too good.

woohoo

it was really weird... made it hilarious and entertaining enough... if youre a slow learner u wouldnt be able to absorb much... what the hell.. imagine that... u have a weird imagination bro... great work! this movie kicks ass! more to come??

How bout we blame it on....El Nino!

LOL! That was hilarious! I had heard about this little movie from a few friends who said it was great, so I had to check it out myself, and I agree! zWonderful job!

Sorry...

I put my last review in the wrong movie. It was meant to be in this movie. God I'm careless...