Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

I see someone likes Xenogears.

This is hilarious! You completely screwed up the Gazel Ministry from Xenogears, but in a good way. Now they're funny--especially that guy with the smiley face. Great job making fun of current events, too.

Speachlessness has a new name!

Wow, so very very very very very funny. Incredible. I am dumbstruck. This is SO going on front page man! I can't put many more words together right now, my brain is blown away right now. All I can say is, MAKE MORE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE MORE!!!!!

LOL! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

THIS IS IMMORTAL! IT IS SO IMMORTAL IT SHOULD BE RENAMED DUCAN MCCLOUD AND MOVE TO SCOTLAND!

This is the best political comedy ever!

I like the guy with the smiley face. He reminds me of GIR from Invader Zim.

What I didn't like was how the President was made to look like a drooling idiot. Before you make Dubya look like a retard, read up on what his dad did with the Savings and Loan Scandels of the 1980s. Punch in any search engine "Team 100" and you will find that Daddy Bush was setting things up to make his own kin take the heat. However, Jed is a bigger Jackass than Dubya, I'll give you that.

This information does not however dampen this movie's score. Any instance where France gets it's ass kicked is worth a 10 overall.

Good Job. Make a sequel.

Manic genius.

This is the fantastic sort of manic genius that I've come to love from Neutrino and his gang. The animation is clean, the voices are spot-on, and the humor, oh the humor, is a glee that keeps on giving. Well done sirs - cherish the gift of comedy that you have.

haha that was great

Dude that was seriously kick ass!! I thought that they were going to send some kinda space ship or something but then the whole contentntal usa just smacks the crap out of france hahaha take that you toad sucking bastards. J/k france isnt really that bad just a bit oppinionated at times. Anyways awesome flash dude. Never seen it comming.