Reviews for "Shadow Govt. Puppet Show"

Okay....

Yea.... it's good, but it's been out for like 5 years or something now, why is this just now showing up on Newgrounds? Please don't put this on the front page and waste time and space.

OMFG!!!

Pure genius! i wish that was really happening to america right now!! you never know it might be.....

Brilliant!!!

Masterpiece, fantasmogorical, imense....lol......that was brilliant keep it up i is sooooooooo funny hahahahahaha!

Ain't that the truth

Great movie and graphics. I especially liked how the real rules of our country were playing Taboo instead of managing the country. Makes alot of sense, doesn't it?

*Hey guys! I snuck in a Snickers!"

Brilliant!

A masterpiece

Well finally a movie with a descent plot! "The true ruler of America is... a ball with a bunch of faces on it!" Special credit for the voice acting, the characters really had character. I loved the yellow smiley retard. People have done a huge work to put this movie together.

The secrets give this movie some more replay value but I would watch it again even if there wasn't any. For those too lazy to wave the cursor over the screen all the time I can tell you where to click though others must've listed them a thousand times: Introducing White House - low corner of the subtitles box. The bomb in the news flash - click on the logo. The anime character on a screen on the left when bowling is suggested. In the end of the bowling alley scene - the tiny red box (fire alarm) on the wall behind the alien. Ending scene - the Snikarz bar.