Reviews for "Arrogancy Game Demo"

Took me forever and a day to download

given NG's current bandwidth, but I'd say it wa worthwhile. The original art is very rewarding in itself. Plus, the game mechanics make it a lot of fun, too. I think the original Arrogancy series was before my time, but I'd heard about it, and expected this game to be a great one when it showed up on the portal. I hope that this gets daily feature.

arrogancy responds:

I see you're making a RPG, yourself. Working on this I know - it CAN be done, but it's a rather tremendous undertaking. The amount of art, writing, and music that is going into this is ridiculous - and there are tons of programming hassles.

Whee, a real adventure game!

Ahhh, it's great! So many video game cameos. Earthbound was my favorite SNES game ever! Oh oh and River City Ransom guy =-). Er, anyways, a very fun game actually. Good adventure gameplay, though hopefully the final product will have a little more depth. I look forward to it.

arrogancy responds:

Yay, someone else on Newgrounds actually recognizes the cameos! You're a rare breed!

Rest assured, the full game has a LOT more depth, and a LOT more cameos. I'm putting ABOBO in right now :)

Not bad, not bad at all.

This game is just overflowing with style, everything from the graphics to the gameplay it's self, was just well done.

I wished so much that I could kill Ness, but alas I can't :( which it too bad because I feel a game like this needs to be fully open ended, but so far your team is doing a good job.

I have just one question, could you tell me where I could get a copy of that song which is played when you are talking to the girls.

arrogancy responds:

All of the original music, including that will be on the bonus CD ;)

Excellent work so far!

I don't really have much to say here, which is good because it means the demo speaks for itself. ;) Sound, graphics, and gameplay are all excellent! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for the full version later this year.

Sweet

I always loved games that are like animes. This game rox all. It is awsome I thankith thee.