Reviews for "Arrogancy Game Demo"

Excellent work so far!

I don't really have much to say here, which is good because it means the demo speaks for itself. ;) Sound, graphics, and gameplay are all excellent! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for the full version later this year.

Good arrogance all throughout

The game abruptley ended while I was hitting on someone, but other than that this was pretty fun to play! Good job, all in all.

nice

realy good! make the full version!

* A Better Sim Game *

I Liked it. It is a good game...It is better than some of the other sim games here.....If you have read my last Review titled " Attention horny 13 yr old Boys" You would know that all the sim games fit those people....But not this one...There is more stuff to do...Like in real life besides clicking..."Increase Knowledge 20 hp...Robb a Bank -50 hp...."You actually get to do stuff like this in This Sim besides clicking.... So I hope you make more and keep thinking different when making flash instead of the same....."Great Minds think for themselves"

Cool game!

Get this one done man. This is awesome! What makes it even better theres none of that lame voice acting. Sorry, but truely your voice acting for your other works were pretty bad. Good work on this though! I can't wait till its done. I love date sim games.