Reviews for "Arrogancy Game Demo"

That game is the best game I have ever played.

I hope they come out with something like this on playstation 2!

GAY

I gave you good scores even though it's gay finish it now so at least I will change this review

good but.....

man this has alot of potential, first the game is way way to slow, speed up the game play. second more choices and actions, give the player more control. the running thing sucked and the time in between choosing actions and interacting with the chicks was choppy and slow. make the game flow and quick, very little pauses and cutt sences are good. i like the style and the chicks, but if your full version is anything like this its going to suck.

is kooooooo

shit is koooooooo

aaron man, i really love this game but....

LMAO nice one aaron. you 6th answer with the IQ test to start the game lol nice one. I personally love this because it gives me that RPG feeling. i like adventure games cause their long, interesting and never really get boring. I look for music, humor of coarse, color, style, animation, mood, blah blah blah. i can tell u now i read half the reviews and i think you responded to them appropriatly. i rememebr alot of people saying it was 2 slow. well guys try this at school cause i bet its your computas. your an excellant artist and director man.
your movies are better then the last and i think it sucks people cant see wat me n a couple others see. I like to see normal citizens do the same thing if not better jobs then the famous people. alot of us are 1-man workers. most of us dont get paid ( me for one ). we do this for you guys man. we try to show you that anything those famous people do you can do to and you guys are just.......i dont even no. honestly its annoying now. theirs a time to act like an ass n most of you do it to much.
stop trying to be funny all the time and take some time to think. " Ok heres a video game.....a real video game made by 1 person. Heres a cartoon. Something i thought cartoon studios could do. These guys are showing us ideas they have. their trying to do what most film directors dont do. this guys dont even get paid and yet they still send their work to us with the abuse and none-helpful remarks." Aaron you keep it up man. all i can say is i am an animator and because of that i now know how it feels to read things people say to something you really put your all into.

GREAT DEMO!! CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL VERSION