For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

Touches the heart

I played this song while I was drawing a picture and it ended up being my best creation yet. Thanks for the inspiration. And this song brought out the true emotions I had for the girl I've loved for so long that i actually asked her out. She excepted because of the picture i mentioned earlier.

HAHAHA OH SNAP!!! No prob man! I hope she said yes! ^_^v

P.S. I wanna see the picture!!

This is awesome!

It is really good. I feel like drawing. I feel like drawing a cloud. And some birds.
And maybe a cow. Should I draw a cow?

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

lol a cow would be nice ^_^v

Brilliant

First off - Let me congradulate you for doing such an awesome piano remix without having the keyboarding skills to match. I don't think I'd be able to make any of my songs without my 8 years of piano behind me, and I'll never be able to make anything this awesome regardless. You have a serious talent that you should definitely stick with. I know I'd buy this sheet music if it was made available. I'll see if I can squeeze this in to my rather large flash game I've been working at (It's a phoenix wright game and would be great for the cross examination music, if you know what that means, though you probably don't).

5/5, 10/10.

Keep this up!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx alot...being that i dont have any "real" piano experience (just played by ear actually), sequencing it is the only thing can basically do. but I'm really glad you enjoyed it. ^_^v

Wow

Sure as hell doesn't sound like you suck at piano. Anyway great song I really enjoyed and I'm definitely gonna download.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx glad you like it! ^_^v

this is a definite diwnload.

i usually review the best and the worst songs from each artist... though lately i cant seem to find very many bad songs. YAY! i hope this means that all of the ones that are terible have left, or at the least gotten better. any way the piano is awesome, it's my fave instrument to play. and ill take up your challenge to. :-) i'm amazed that you could do this well, cuase i'm gonna assume that you also dont know what key signatures and time signatures are if you cant read music. any way you've scored a 10/10 and 5/5 my friend. keep it up.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thank you so much for reviewing. youre awesome ^_^v