Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

=O ......

the begining told me this song rox. not that i vote when it begins, im just making a observation. i never vote at the begining of the song, thats just wrong and unfair that the artist had to make all the song and nobody ever listens to it all.
the piano ROCKS

haha thx ^_^v

This is one of my favs

I really truly admire you work its some of the best i've seen today great job make some more like this

Thx I really appreciate it! ^_^v

i didnt bother looking at this...

i didnt bother looking at this...but when i did...it does not destory the original....both are nice in thier own ways...i am getting my piano friend to play this for me....*respect* 5/5 10/10...your greatest fan on newgrounds -doomman888 *spam clicks all your songs*

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

yay! a 5 spammer! woot lol anyways I'm realy glad you enjoyed this as much as the original version ^_^v

A Great Masterpiece!

The song is truly touching and great.
It makes me feel relaxed.
Keep up the great work!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx for reviewing glad you like it! ^_^v

OMG

your not just a trance maker your good too with piano, nice i like piano still and your a good to make one, i think i will be a fan of your music im still looking you soung and for now it all a 10/10 i start to day and i will rate all your soung will the proper rating. kip up the good work =)