Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

Dont worry m8

I share your pain i can play the piano but even now i still cant read notes xD

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I know right? dontchu just hae it?! lol ^_^v

Awesome

This is one of the best piano solos I've ever heard, and while extra instruments could do it some good, I rather like the simplicity. Bonus points for length too. You get a five, a ten, and a download. :)

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

man you're the second person that wanted extra instruments lol btw I'm actually horrible at making piano solos (if you've heard Peaceful Dreams which is extremely simple xD) But I actually didnt realize how much potential I had with piano songs until I actually finished this. But I'm glad you enjoyed, 5'd, 10'd, and downloaded. ^_^v

Well I like piano solos

It doesn't matter to me if you actually played it on a piano or not, I liked it. It's very pieceful and well put together. It does get predictable like the other guy said, but a lot of piano solos do. I think you did a great job.

of course piano solos get predictable. But I'm glad you like it. ^_^v

Well Done.

Its well done. It sounds resonably realistic, so i guess i can say that it was well 'rendered' or whatever you music makers call it. You can hear the reverb on the low notes.

My only real complaint, is about halfway through it gets a tad predictable. I think what lends to that feeling, is that you let to much ring. On a guitar or similar instrument you want alot to ring, on a piano, you kind of almost always want something busy going on unless your moving to something else. Granted its not a rule, but in this song, i think it would have helped. Maybe a secondary instrument in the back ground, like a harp or a violin just to keep it to together, you loose the melody at parts.

Anyways well done. 5 of 5 and 9 of 10 in my review.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Hey man thx for the review, I had a feeling someone would want more instruments...but I wanted this to be strictly piano for some odd reason lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^v