Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

Great

I know how hard to play these songs are, but you did it very well. It´s great and I love it.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx man glad you like it ^_^v

Very moving

Wow! Nice work! It's deep and emotional. I got this Final Fantasy 10 vibe and all while listening to it. I so wish I could put it in the flash film I'm working on, but it just ain't right for it. Ah, well.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

It's all good. glad you enjoyed it! ^_^v

LOVE THIS PIECE

I love the feeling you have beinhd this song both happy and sad in a way, but its a really meaningful song for me keep up the great work :D

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

If you havent heard the original version, you should! glad you enjoyed it. ^_^v

Touches the heart

I played this song while I was drawing a picture and it ended up being my best creation yet. Thanks for the inspiration. And this song brought out the true emotions I had for the girl I've loved for so long that i actually asked her out. She excepted because of the picture i mentioned earlier.

HAHAHA OH SNAP!!! No prob man! I hope she said yes! ^_^v

P.S. I wanna see the picture!!

=O ......

the begining told me this song rox. not that i vote when it begins, im just making a observation. i never vote at the begining of the song, thats just wrong and unfair that the artist had to make all the song and nobody ever listens to it all.
the piano ROCKS