Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

Bravo! Bravo! *Clapping*

Perfection at his finest look. This was truly epic, to be honest. I just simply have to download it, it's perfect.
Even if it was a mix (which was very well made, as I told you), it even sounded exactly like if you really were playing a piano, that's why I liked it so much. And I didn't find any boring / annoying part, it was awesome from beginning to the end.
Conclusion: Epic work!!!
10/10
5/5

Voting details:
Voted 5: 4.45 / 5.00 (+ 0.0081)

Note: Seriously... This deserved a 6/5 and a 20/10... And I'm not being sarcastic.
Note 2: I did the right thing by adding you as my favorite music artist, and to be honest... You're the only artist in my list XD

***Pigeonmaster88***

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx for your review! and i'm the only artist on your list?! I'm honored to be that! ^_^v

BUAHAHAHAH

Hmmm.... I'm running low on samples.... Oh, what's this? Nice piano melody... Oh hey, I wonder if I could flip this... I'll just download this bugger here, and Crim will never know it's me. =D

Buahahahahah

Great piece man. I won't ruining it by putting my hip-hop nonsense with it xD

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Lol runnin low on samples, huh? if you do use a sample from this song, then flip it with somethin epic, i'd prolly flip out in awe xD

Beautiful

This is just a beautiful piece. The flow is good and considering you don't read music that makes it even better. The song moves and doesn't feel like it's just repeating the same exact phrases over and over again. Very good song.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! thx for your review. ^_^v

Heart Warming..

If you think you have no talent then you have been rudly mistaking my friend. This song is BREATHTAKING and i would hope to see more the same in the near future. When you said it it came from the heart i can really sence the passion and care you put in it. AWESOME!

Thank you so much! I really apreciate it! ^_^v

No skills my butt

My friend, you have much more talent then you could ever know, I don`t know how to play anything other than a radio, but I do know good music when I hear it, and this is good music. I wish I could play the piano to get some songs in my heart out, I am glad you found a way to get yours. Thanks for sharing.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I'm well aware that I have talent, but playing this song is just too hard for me lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^v