Reviews for "Savior in the Sky {piano}"

This is one of my favs

I really truly admire you work its some of the best i've seen today great job make some more like this

Thx I really appreciate it! ^_^v

5/5 & 10/10

RESPECT

maaaaaaan, this is deep

thx man! ^_^v

I don't think so...

I don't think you ruined the original at all by making this. In fact, I think you took it a step further.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

What I ment when I said "this destroyed the original" was that it was way better than the original lol...but then I took the original version a step further and now the original kills this! xD Hell, they're both equally awesome now! thanks for your review! ^_^v

I tip my hat.

Truly a beautiful work of art. I wish that the audio portal got more traffic than it does. Either way, thank you!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thank you so much for your review! I'm very glad you enjoyed it ^_^v

*bows*

are you a composition major? cause this sounds simply amazing a favorite of mine definately, i hope the music i submit to this website turns out this good:)

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I wish I was a composition major xD and I'll be sure to check your songs out as well. thx for your review! ^_^v