Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

Lots of Good Ideas Not Used

You've got this whole spirit world environment worked out, but you don't actually use it in the game. It's just a simple maze that is solved by trial and error.

It would maked for a better paced game if all that dialoge that was given in a single lump at the begining was more spread out. You should also try to incorporate puzzles that rely on that information.

As Joseph faces each puzzle, the clown could tell Joseph some information that not only helps him solve it, but also expains how this world works. This way you could create a challenging game wraped around an interesting story.

Violet-AIM responds:

In ep.4, I did give Joseph a puzzle, where he had to find clues in order to be let into a circus.... and then I get ppl complaining about its difficulty, so I thought I'd try an "easier" one in the 5th one. But now I'm thinking that for the 6th one, I should have no mercy, and just make it as tough as hell. lol j/k

Can't say I liked it.

I don't know the graphics where ok, but they could have been done a lot better. Voices where ok also, but on hte lower scale of the barometer. Try too have real jokes so ├Żou can laugh at the damn thing too =) Also the game itself is too repedetive and you doesn't get anywhere in the different episodes, if you see what I mean.

MOVIE COMMENTARY: Not too great.

worst one yet

this is a really good series, but this one i have to say just sucks. the concept's not bad...though some of it's unoriginal and a bit hokie, but the ending (or continuation point) really is shotty. what was that epilepsy crap? really blew the mood of the tale. this could have been so much better. the only interactive stuff was having to try a million tunnels. ho hum.

Violet-AIM responds:

I dunno, maybe it's just me, I like epilepsy crap.

eeeee

I didnt do it all because the thing the warning