Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

good, but...

this was pretty good........but a little shorter than the last one.

Had problems with this one

~The good~

The graphics have improved substantially in this one, the car looked pretty good and the antenna moved like it would if it were real. The story also unfolds a bit as you find out about those thought diamonds. You also meet a new person who is pretty cool. This episode also had its first fight, which I was hoping would happen soon. The music was another good choice and fit with the atmosphere as it always seems to.

~The bad~

I noticed that in the begining, in the car when you're talking with Ray, he says that you cannot get hurt physically, only mentally, if that is true, why do you keep getting killed by physical means in the underworld? I believe this is a little glitch that you made, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, the fight scene in this isn't done amazingly, the warning about epileptic seizures should've been placed in the begining of this flash, not before and after the fight, it kills the mood. Some of the music and voiceovers also gets a little glitchy in the midst of the battle.

Overall, another good addition to the series, but it did have some annoying problems and glitches. I hope this review was helpful!

4/5
Review Request Club

Awesomely awesome!

The Tunnel Maze took awhile but the music isn't as loud as some of the other Additions...Keep It up!
- Cexi_Gamer

one thing,

when it went to the scene select, you could click on the blank scenes and it would skip to them. i don't know if that's supposed to be like that, but anyway. it's gotten more interesting since the first ones.

Hey

Nice job on this flash. The tunnel thing was a bit confusing, but I used the hint site you listed in the reviews and it turned out just fine. Thanks for making this flash.