Reviews for "Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup"

Great work!

You really out did me with how many characters you jammed packed in the awesome pic. I think I had 24 characters in mine. I dare not count all of the characters you have!

PS - Thanks for adding the demon :) xoxo

yellowbouncyball responds:

Heh I did go a little crazy! I dont even know how many there are...

Demon rawks! :)

Thanks!

Lol they are all killing each other

Larry and Satan kill me with their faces lol.

I may be wrong about this but you seem to be missing two people's cartoons I thought would have been in this. Hotdiggitydemon and Egoraptor. I can't see them if they are in there.

yellowbouncyball responds:

Hehe yeah I had a list of characters I wanted to keep adding in and adding in- Im a big Salad Fingers fan too although there has not been a new one in quite some time. Honestly I could have kept throwing in more characters but I really needed to finish it- I put in a ton of hours and needed to get some other stuff done! haha Glad you liked it- thanks for the 10!

incredible work!

wow, not only did you include so many wonderful newgrounds originals, but your style just shines and makes all of them completely your own. if this does not make the calendar i will punch SOMEONE in the face!!

good luck! and good work!

yellowbouncyball responds:

Haha that means a lot coming from you- I have looked up to you and your works since I can remember. I will feel like punching somebody in the face after all the hard work if I get turned down! haha but I can take it if I dont-

Thanks so much and thanks for your inspirational works. Without people like you Newgrounds would not be half of what it is today!

Amazing

Unreal piece of work, i'd love to have the talent that you do.
Grats on Front-Page too.

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks so much brutha! It took a lot of time and a lot of work but was also a ton of fun! It makes it all worth it to get comments like this-

Well done

Um...that's it good job, good work.

thanks man!