Reviews for "Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup"

POSTER

MAKE THIS INTO A POSTER AND SELL IT IN TEH NG STORE PLS...

:) :)

Heh that would be amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazazing! Thanks for the 10-

good

u did realy good but it looks lie theres another red castle crasher making out with green u lost a star for tht

yellowbouncyball responds:

I think your color-blind... thats Pink as Pink could be- and she has a boob... and a heart on her shoulder pads- and small hands :P

haha thanks for the 9 :)

100% Badass

This is deffinetly a contender of the callender. Awsome werk Hadlock.

yellowbouncyball responds:

Haha Ive never been addressed by my last name in Newgrounds before- it caught me off-guard! :) Thanks for the 10 and kind words-

Amazing

Definitely one of the best nods to this sight that I've seen. I love how you're style just makes the characters seem like your own. Does need more Blockhead, though, but it's still excellent.

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thank you very much friend- Blockhead IS in here though- he is behind the behemoth chicken- the thing is just so freagin fat you cant see him... scouts honor :P

Goodbye..newgrounds

Put that on the grave cuz Newgrounds is fuckin dead

Newgrounds dead? That'll never happen-

Newgrounds is like a Hydra- you cut off a head and two grow back in its place! Time just recently ranked Newgrounds in the top 50 websites.... that is... HUGE! Especially for this type of website! This site has provided a place for people to share learn and grow- game developers, artists, voice actors, musicians, programmers, animators, etc. and THEN there are the thousands who just come for entertainment- Newgrounds is the new Chuck-Norris-

Thanks for the 9 :)