Reviews for "World Revolution"

Marle

has blonde/redish hair.

maniac086 responds:

Which is what I gave her; I just didn't make it vivid, just like I toned down the saturation of Crono's hair. Also, the blue light is altering how much of the red is actually coming through.

wow Chrono-trigger.

I played that game ages ago!!! I used to be a console gameing kind of person, and seeing this was a blast back. its a magnificent work, and i can see that you toned the colours down to present a more natural and realistic perspective from the characters. I also give you points because it is not anime >:(

that being said: i feel like there is a lot of negative space under the sword, and perhaps the placement of your people could have corrected that. specifically glenn looks out of place. :\ but whatever, taken for what it is, i love it!

;)

maniac086 responds:

Thank ya very much!!

That negative space has its moments of rubbing me the wrong way as well. And you're right, for what's there right now, I think it comes down to the placement/pose of Frog/Glenn. I did have to move him up because the sword obstructing his legs and feet looked more awkward.

Really, I guess it comes down to Crono's katana. Going right to the edge of the composition isn't helping open up that box of negative space down there...

Thanks for the critique. It'll be something to keep in mind for when I go in and tweak the composition to accommodate the planned second half (Lavos facing them down). Thanks much!!

you have a great style but...

you should not mess with akira toriyama´s style