Reviews for "The Power of Pleasure"

This brings me feelings....

Very deep feelings indeed, I used to hear this to cheer me up when I couldnt get the girl I wanted, I felt it now again kinda, even though she now has a boyfriend and I got over it :D

AMAZING

I'm downloading this!!!!!! Oh and the idiot below me who gave it a 5. I think we should know that you only rate songs on how good they are.
Really good quality song. You did a great job at mixing/EQ!

P.S. OK the guy below me should know that his review is a violation of Newgrounds rules, the DJ Carpi one and other remixes sound like someone put pieces of paper in front of the speakers and that it's being played out of low quality speakers, this one here is better. Date of submission to Newgrounds can't tell you when a song was released!

Uhh... Great song, but..

I love the song, but there's only one thing. One major thing. I'm extremely sure that DJ Carpi did this first. Which is why I was here. I looked through the trance section on here, and found this. And typed into youtube, and sure enough, DJ Carpi. Was this work of your own, or had DJ Carpi taken this from you? (Highly unlikely.)

AWESOME SONG MAN!!

best ever man OMFG

wow

this is great!! i like it!