Reviews for "Progressive Morphology"

Very nice :D

Now now, don't get the wrong idea, but the flute made a little pirate-kinda thing, but i definetly sounded rock/metal with the flute still. Btw Pubs your music gives me a headache ..

CyriltheWolf responds:

Haha... Thanks. Pirate-y? Interesting. I'm glad I'm kinda pirate-y! ARRR!

Metal, with flute?

Wow, those massive heavy guitars, then that flute - feels like I'm rocking out in the forest: "In a time long ago, all the creatures of the forest were summoned together for one night, to lay down some heavy metal riffs." It worked pretty good here, though.

CyriltheWolf responds:

Hahaha. Very nice, I like that narrative. I'll keep that in mind if I ever get my cousin into teh flash. :D

thanks

for the headache!
my shit is waaaayyyyy better!!

CyriltheWolf responds:

Why did you even listen to this?

Like it

has a nice feel to it, forget talking about specific instruments, disparity, etc. this song just works.

sounds a bit like a less eastern european, less gritty version of Firelake's Fighting Unknown (same heavy bass with wind instruments)

CyriltheWolf responds:

Why thank you. Hmmm I'll have to look into that. Thanks. !

Nice

Very good choise of instruments, though a little too variating around the first 1/3 of the melody. It also sounded pretty much like a mess around 01:15 - 01:30. I liked some parts exceptionally good, though, like the part from about 00:20 - 00:30.

Keep it up! This one's lookin' good.

CyriltheWolf responds:

I agree it seemed... variating, but given 1:15 - 1:30 is in 11/16 you may say it sounds like a mess, but the time sig certainly won't sound very clean by any means.