Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

Wow! ! !

Good work!

Wow

In a way, that was deep. If thats the actual ending speech to Wind Waker (which i have not played yet) That.. thats real deep. Ive played almost every zelda except Wind Waker and the newest one coming out. That was deep and symbolic.. lol.. nice drawing. I really apreciate people who can draw Video Game Characters well. Keep up the good work, make the whole speech thing from Ganon in Link to the Past when zeldas on the alter!

IT DOESN'T LOAD

I WAITED AND REFERESHED THE THING AT LEAST 200 TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T LOAD. YOU SHOULD TRY AN AYB MOVIE THOUGH...

Hell-Prescribed responds:

Dude, that's not my fault, it's called Newgrounds being slow. Seemed to work for 11K+ people.

((( COOL VIDEO )))

Hey cool video of link or zelda heh, and gannon, great art drawings of the them aswell, smooth animation, and good music, it was very short though, needs to be longer with more zelda images, and more song, notbad though, keep it up...

MOVIE COMMENTARY: Zelda/gannon music video...

~X~

that was pretty cool

I've played all the zeldas, even the one on super nintendo..but i havent beat all of them. Plus Link is my all time favorite nintendo character (I own with him in super smash brothers melee! >:) ) But i Liked it, it was pretty interesting