For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

definately japanese

i know the language pretty well its japanese

What language was it in?

What language was it in, I thought maybe Russian but I don't know... It doesn't sound Asian, although maybe Korean or a form of Japanese I haven't heard before. Sounds pretty Russian to me though.

Decent, but it could've been better.

hrrmmm.....

I don't remember him saying that.... Anyway, that was pretty good!! Make more like that please! ^_^

Not bad

Interesting little piece of work. But, why is the dialouge in Korean? From what I am able to pick up, some of it doesn't even match the subtitles. Did you get someone to record this or did you just use clips from a movie somewhere?

well, obviously, it was not in english

which is a nice touch. but all it was is the ending. it feels like its missing something. dont get me wrong, i like how it looks. but it was just kinda shallow. ok, im gonna shut up and jsut appreciate the art that u made.