Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

wow...

i´m speechless
thats an amazingmovie and its well drawned congrats

Good job.

I liked that speech of his, filled with OoT references. It's rather short, but I can't blame you there since it's the duration of his speech.

not bad

make it longer it wasnt bad but work on a few things better sound qualitymostly but good none the less by the way it sounded japanese but correct me if im wrong but it sounded japanese to me.

Cool.

The drawings looked just like the Wind Waker drawings. Cool song, too. Do some more. P.S.- what language was he speaking?

impressive

Nice style! Maybe you should join up with other good animating contributors to this site and do something commercially!