Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

Just the way we all like it

I thought that was better than the one they showed in Wind Waker. Your art is great for a movie that was all hand drawn. And yes, I do say it's better than the Wind Waker one, because it has a better reference to the things Gannondorf says. I dont want to spoil it for those who didn't beat it, but yeah, I liked the Moon from Majora's Mask in there, because when he described the night, it started with the moon rising ( So it fits in perfectly ). Music was good, and the voice was a newcomer for me. As far as I know, the Zelda series dont use voices, so at first I thought he was grunting ( In Wind Waker, they only laughed, grunt, screamed, etc. ). But overall, it was nicely put, kinda short, I wanted to see more. It actually reminds me of when the Deku Tree tells how hyrule was made ( in OOT ). Great Job.

in response to petewardius' review...

haha i was a bit confused about the subtitles myself... i've never played wind waker so i have no clue who ganon is, but it was hard for me to pay attention to the graphics/animation cuz i was paying too much attention to the guy's voice. i probably would've enjoyed the movie more if i didn't know korean. i was just really surprised because the only flash movie i've seen in the past that includes anything about the korean language was the "boombastick" series. it was a nice surprise.

ANYWHO, as petewardius stated, i too agree that the tone of ganon's voice went very well with your movie, hell_prescribed. the fact that this is all hand drawn is awesome. nice work.

A great zelda movie!

This is really awesome. I love how you got the voices and everything. This was very well polished.

Great

That was great. Quality Zelda movies are rare. Nice job.

cool

i love zelda! that was an awesome animation. those drawings were great! this makes me happy because some people make horrible zelda movies, but this one is awesome