For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion"

The one that started it all! Not bad in all means but is repetitive!

Hi ParagonX9, I'm a big fan or your Chaoz song series! They're like the most epic thing I've heard in PC Games. I play your songs on Stepmania all the time and it's really fun! Keep up the good music you got in here. This is a classic. I also specifically love the loop you did on Newgrounds, really impressive, you've earned my kudos for that too. 5 stars!

This is pretty much "Newgrounds: The Song". I can't even begin to count how many times I've heard this track in games and animations. This is a piece of NG history!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMeEEErRRGGGGGGGeEErrRRRRdDdDdDdd So godlyyyyyyyyyyy

loop lol