Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion"

KICKING ASS LEFT, RIGHT, UP, & DOWN

So is this from
www.vgmix.com/user_profile.php?user_id=11531 Chaoz? Is that like your alias on Video Game Mix.com? I had no clue you were on this site. This particular style of D&B really reminds me of this artist named Decoder. If you've ever heard of "Hord 39" this is the particular track I am resembling this to. Check out www.bs1records.com/artists.shtml. His profile is on this site. If you would like to hear part of this track check out...
www.artistdirect.com/store/artist/album/0,,1142684,00.html

You did an awesome job on this one bro'. Can't wait to hear your next big hit.

.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,Dreamscaper.-*`*-.,
.-*`*-., .-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.

ParagonX9 responds:

Haha yeah On VGMix.com I am known as Chaoz... On Gunbound and some other sites im known as ChaozD (Yeah it stands for ChaozDevotion):D
But My most popular nickname is still ParagonX9 ^^

Hey that link you sent me.. Its Dara :D has some pretty good tunes..
But i think my favorite artist is still Pendulum or Konflict.. I love the style of Pendulum, and Konflict has that awesome dark bass-synth like in his "Karl K - Synapse (Konflict Remix)" ...

Thanks alot for your review Byron,
Check your Email soon...

-Paragon

excellent, as always.

great job. at first i thought it was a small loop, but then it kicked it into high gear. overall its a great song. good job.

ParagonX9 responds:

Haha yeah that little silenced piece after the intro is to let the user focus on 0 dB for a few seconds so the beat drops in like BOOM!
I have some more of my strategys which
i might use in one of my upcoming tracks...

Thanks, Paragon

Sweet

It started out nicely, then that effect/drum thing came in...then there was a pause...and the drums came in. I liked this part a lot, and then it sort of switched melodies for a while...and then it went back. I am going to regret saying this...but it got a little bit repetitive. Not to the point of being unlistenable, but noticable anyways. the end left me wanting for a lot more. Still a very solid audio.

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah i know its pretty repetitive,
Like most of my tracks.
But its because almost all my tracks are meant for looping in short scenes like fightscenes.
But Im glad you like it = )

Thanks RGH, Paragon

sweeeeeeT!!! W00t :)

pretty awesome stuff its nice to hear something that doesn't make me want to cut my ears off.

ParagonX9 responds:

Thats good to hear tankx ^_^