Reviews for "Pube muppet collection 4"

Even though I hate this guy

You guys made him funny LMAO

I just hate him for all of those stupid pointless piece of crap flashs people put him in makes him look bad. It would have been funnyer if the people he was telling all this Homo erotica too had more reaction/movement but the situatons were priceless.

Good job.

LollypopClock responds:

Pubey loves you with all of his heart(not sexually) and thanks for the good review!

Guys, it's gotten old

You're losing your edge guys. The shock value of the pube muppet is long gone, although i do have to say the fact that i'm amazed that you're all still able to write this

I try to keep my 2 legs on the ground

Well, that 'I left it up my ass' thing is getting annoing,maybe...

They all tend to be exactly the same

At least they have some slight differences to keep one guessing.

I can't take it any more!

You didn't start the fire but your feeding the fire.Which means you didn't create him but your making him popular more than before, could make this your last pube mupit collection, I've seen your other work ,lollypop clock and it's good and you should make better movies.

LollypopClock responds:

Thanks for complementing some of my other work. I could make better movies but the problem is that all of my good movies are big projects I spent ages on. But usually when I start making a big movie I usually lose interest and end up scrapping it. Only about an eighth of them were acually made and were never scrapped.