Reviews for "Good ol' hank"

Not the best :c

Well, being honest; it's all fine expect the goggles. They look fine and there's no tension in them..

You've done better ones dude... :c

Voted 3

Nice

Out of the three I reviewed today from you I think this picture looks the best. This one also has a background, so the canvas doesn't look as empty. ;)

But I think the jacket he wears could have used a few more details, some shadows or some folds here and there.

{ Review Request Club }

Only a couple of things I can think about..

First off decent picture of Hank all around, better than the one that you had with little to no background. I think there are a couple of small things that could have been done to improve it though.

The goggles look very rough. Kind of sloppy, and lines aren't as clean as the other ones you did. The inside and outside circles that you used for the goggles weren't done very well. Perhaps you could have used some sort of tool to make them a little smoother, but if you wanted just free hand I recommend simply doing them very lightly and trying to perfect the circle as best as you can.

The background could have been a little bit more detailed, but I like the fact that you had one. Perhaps you could also use a little more shading/shadowing even though you did use a little bit.

~ Review Request Club ~

Good

A good bit of work on the background, with adequate shading applied this time, making the piece look much better overall already :)

As I've said about your work before, it could use a little colour, but even without, this one is starting to look like the real deal. Perhaps if you started to explore a darker range of shades, it would look better, because Hank has never worn White, has he? He was always a darker shade of grey, so giving him this would give the image more of his "bite me" attitude.

Possibly some sorts of shades of red and orange for the background - the red sky and the orangey sands of the Nevada landscape, just to give a little more realism.

[Review Request Club]

It's alright

I'm not sure if his right hands finger is pointing or is really big, it's quite hard to tell, part of his straps on his jackets disappears on the left side, good to see you have a backround on this one.

You should really start doing stuff digitally it's easier to colour, shade, correct later on ect ect. I think you could do really well with it.

Overall it's a nice picture just a little work on the colours.

-Review Request Club-