Reviews for "Good ol' hank"

Really nice

That's a really cool picture. You got the shading and overall design down great. All it needs now is color.

Nice

All I can say is, you have done well. :D

Better picture @:)

This is what the other Hank picture you did should have turned out like, the details just flow together and make the picture turn out to be a lot better story of why he is there in the first place and why he is still killing people and whatnot. The outfit like he is always wearing looks pretty damn cool as well.

The goggles could have at least been colored in red and let the rest of it be shades of black so it seems even more fitting all around.

Review Request Club

SCTE3

Cool

It's a nice close-up of Hank, with good shading on his character in general. I liked the fact that there's a bit of a background to look at in this one, too.

What I would work on is putting more detail into his coat, just put a few creases here and there and align his belt buckle with the belt itself a bit more, though it could just be me.

-Review Request Club-

Notbad

Well this was notbad I like the drawing and sketch of this all it's actually pretty good I think it does need some type of enhanced effects like if you run it through a phohotoshop program you can ad some light and dark effects that would really ad to this piece as a whole so nice work here indeed and I look forward to much more

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some enhancing would be a plus on this one

~X~