Reviews for "Plan 9 From Underpants"

awesome

absolutely awesome, but one thing ... in the credits you say "Kabouter Plop" is a Ducth tv show, while in fact it is Belgian ... other than that great work!

Freaking Awesome

Don't listen to the people who didn't like the ST3R3-o-Vision. It was ingenious, I loved it. It really took original thinking to throw that into a flash movie. And it worked really well to if you focused your eyes right. This made my day. It was awesome.

Stupendous, yes, stupendous

Perfect actualy, I have nothing to say, but the fact that the written thingies in the beggining move too fast (yes, I read slowly, happy now?) and I don't have the power to press right click and stop it to read (yes, i am lazy too, you must be exploading from joy at home, arn't you?).
I just saw something scary, you won both "daily 3rd(10/15/03)" and "daily 4th (10/15/03)", How the hell, and WTF?!
In general, a great movie with a marvellous (yes, I looked in the dictionary just for this word, the music is that good, because i am lazy and read/type slowly)[those parenstheses were long] music, from now on I like Irish (or german, what was it?).
I liked the direction, the two screens thingie, that was genious.
(hey, I didn't say Israel rules this time, I think I am starting to wean from it).

TmsT responds:

I'm a slow reader too, and if I can read it, then so can you. But if you've seen "French Erotic Film" then you don't need to read it.

Yes. I was disturbed enough to see that it won Daily 4th, but Daily 3rd as well? Geeze, it must've been a slow day at the portal on 10/15/03!

The nationality of the music is Belgian.

Israel rules.

Great animutation!!!

I'm really starting to like those (f)animutations! They are very weird and funny! BTW, nice job on this one! Everything fit perfectly together (even though Zero Wing Rhapsody is by far your best)!

ooh ID software =o

2 id software things in there, the DOOM BABOON and the leprechaun with the helmet. are the DOOM cover with i r baboon stuck on, and the leppy was commander keen, but i dont think the hitler has anything to do with wolfenstein 3d...but it might