Reviews for "Plan 9 From Underpants"

K

^^Good Points^^
This was amazing, a great addition to the series and a great storyline in this one. I liked the new green characters, whatever the hell they were, and the Mortal Kombat scene was awesome as well. A great ending, can't wait to watch the final episode of this series.

^^Needs Improving^^
Good stuff, no improvements necessary.

another funny video

good all around

woah

Very Nice! i like it, even though i couldn't get that 3-D eye thingy to work...

Awesome!

I like the 3D eye thing!

Loved it

This was SO much fun to watch, yuo are amazing at animutations. Seriously, you're up there with Neil. It was so much fun to watch Colin in his quest for... something. Colin fighting everyone was hilarious, especially the fight against dancing Hitler. I would've liked to have seen every fight, but I know you have the music video limits to work in. Still, I'll watch it again and again.