Reviews for "Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle"

Here is something else like this:

22&t=69497

(not adverising)

This is a plain, simple epic midi version!

Thanks

Thanks for putting this on here and if it went higher than ten i would put an unmade number here

Forgot to review

This song is an excellent choice while playing Hydro Thunder Hurricane. So good, in fact, that I saved it, ran to my xbox and started playing it before I remembered to review.

Great song.

Luigio responds:

Wow...my music was better than an official soundtrack?

.....................holy shit

HAHA

so im going through listening to random video games songs and i opne this one and let it play. mean while ive opened up about 12 more songs but i never got to them because i just couldnt stop listening to this one. haha! so after 3 loops im writing the review and (quite sadly) moving on to other songs... but dont worry... ill be back. haha

Thank you for putting me and others in touch with our retro gamer side. We need to teach these "gamers" of today what games actually are.