Reviews for "Found Lost"

Awesome

I thought this game was awesome! But it needs to be longer, and the clock thing F*cked me up... but other then that, awesome job!

FANTASTIC!!!

WOW! Great movie, It was kinda scary at the end thought (you should've made the hands go faster towards the screen ;))

oh and Silent_Jack, you don't have to do everything, just go towards the locked room and press the right mouse and then press forward, all the time, till you get somewhere new, that's how I did it when I got stuck, sorry for the cheating, I just read all the Reviews and got all excited for the ending...

oh well, GREAT MOVIE NONTHELESS!!

FUCK!!! THIS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, ALA PUTA!!

FUCK, where did u get the idea to do this shit?!? you should be doing movies, and gettin millions in your pocket... I loved this flash. this is the only thing that scared me, since i saw the exorcist when i was 10. the only thing i didnt get was HOW THE FUCK DO U GET THE CLOCK TO MOVE?!? i had to use the right click and "Forward" shit.. overall, the whole shit is gr8...keep on making shit like this, but make them L O N G E R ! ! !

Scary!

i'l give you guys a hint right click play

SCARY AS HELL!

HOLY S*%^ THAT SCARED THE S#%^ OUTTA ME MAN! I KNOW IM NOT GONNA TRY THAT AGAIN. Anyway, nice work, definitely gotta do a sequel to this thing. And bobboy, I read your review, ur fucking gay man. And ur a piece of shit