Reviews for "Found Lost"

Found Lost

Alright.. I finally read all the reviews and finally got a mix of them all....

YOU FUCKING SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MY AWESOME GAME/FLASH/STORY/WHAT YOU SAID MAN YOU HOLY SHIT!!!

Uh.... I didn't say I'd use my own words... Just use theirs in an odd combonation...

But anyways, you made the scariest thing on Newgrounds, you had an awesome story, where did you get it? I'm suprised there were so many people on Newgroudn that actually enjoy to read a lot, I noticed I had to read a lot. I hate reading unless I'm intrested in it, and hell was i ever intrested.

Daily 2nd Place? Why isn't this 1st?

Odd name, whats it mean? Perfect theme for halloween man, I cheated, but that doesn't mean I didn't like it. I mean, if it was a flash movie, I'd still love it/shit my pants, right?

Could you tell me what the tape is backwards? I was gonna, but then after i read the guy's review and waited a while after the tape... I'm kinda too freaked to try it. I promise I will give you 5's everyday (that I remember) until you've reached Daily 1st Place, cause you deserve it.

Scary. What do yous do all day?

You are a freak! What do you do all day, being able to make this?!?! Freak! Freak! Freak!

Very good

The game is great. It reminds me of Shadowgate on the old NES. That reminds me, I think it would be cool if you add a few traps in the sequel, if you do make one.

Nearly shit my self

LOL i was playing i was looking at the picture on the wall and there was a lound bang like taping as she said in the letter she or he heard tapping at night good game Keep it Up dude! PeAcE!!!

what da fuck

K im playing this at 130 AM by myself with the lights out,
Damn its freky the hell outta me i had t ostop, lol wtf its a flash game, thats not easy to do U GET A 10