Reviews for "dragonforce 8bit"

omg

this was so perfect it is exactly the same only then 8bit you did realy great dont mind what others say this is just sooo perfectly done

m0dul4r responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it, but it's nowhere near done. I have to fix the drums, I have to fill in the rest of the bass, I'm even going to put vocals in.

But glad you like it.

rare find!

WOW this is allmost better than the origanal

Oh snap!

...and then, with no warning, my Nes just exploded! The raw power of Dragonforce combined into 8-bit files was just too much for the old Grey Box to handle. This just shows that once again Dragonforce simply dominates; this time with the help of M0dul4r...

Excellent job my friend, an instant favorite with 5/5 and 10/10. Please make more!

You should make....

one of these for Strike Of A Ninja.
It's another good song by them, and only 3 min long.
That will dispel all of these "only song ppl kno by them" comments.

Sweet!

8-bit through the fires and flames?
AWESOME!!!!! now do fury of the storm!