Reviews for "dragonforce 8bit"

loldragonforce

DragonForce can make awesome studio versions, but live O GAWD, they can't play to save their skin.

Yes, we all have opinions.

this isn't even a remix

taking a midi and making one of the instuments be 8 bit is barley even 8 bit and you didn't place down a single note on your tracker. when i make remixes I take the main part of the midi and isolate it and and many other beats on it so the only part of the song is the main part wich i actully modifiey to fit my scren well i modifyit so that its not the same bass line and i move it I made a more awsome, 8 bit vesion of it too and its not a remix either