For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "dragonforce 8bit"

Nice one.

See, this is why I think they should make a Guitar Hero clone for NES. Someone could homebrew it. I've seen some pretty sweet homebrews in my time.

Close but half a cigar

sorry man, LOVED the idea but its missing the best part, the solo

lulz

haha nice xD

Cool,but..

Its really awesome,You nailed the song!
but is that the only song everyone knows of dragon force! just because of GH3!
Id be cool if you did another one of there songs.

Expert mode.

This song is one great song. I mean who woudn't like it? Ok some people don't call it real metal, but who cares. What matters is the song, not the genre. I woudn't know how hard it would be to turn a song into 8-bit.

The work that must be done to do this. Maybe it's easy. Maybe it's not. I don't know. One thing I will say is that you've done a good job of doing that. Well deserving on one of the top heavy metal lists. I woudn't call it "heavy", but whatever.

If you can reply to this please tell me how hard it is to turn something into 8-bit. Until then keep making these versions of popular songs. And not Hanah Montana popular.