For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "dragonforce 8bit"

HELL YEAH!!!!

Play some fuckin megaman to this! >XD Badass dude!

Pretty awesome.

This was pretty awesome in my opinion, but like you said a few things do need to be tweaked, and it did sound weird in a few spots. Overall, I enjoyed listening to the song. I love listening to the different styles of Through The Fire and The Flames.

C52

Damn.... that was just awesome!

Wow, even though it's a work in progress, it's still badass!
I'm just at a loss of words from the pure win that song was!
That should absolutely be put into an old-style 8-Bit NES RPG...
For a boss fight, of course, such awesomeness will give the Epic feeling a boss fight should have!
When you finish it, the reviews are gunna break the 10 Star scale!
Infact, we need a 100 Star Scale! Well, I'ma sum up this Wall O' Next with one last
"AWESOME!"

Hysteri-Awesome take on the tune

I got sick of hearing the original after awhile (unfortunately), but this alternative got me loving TTFAF again. Although I'd like to hear a version with the vocal pitch's in the background too (not the actual voice though...that make sense?), its otherwise perfect. Awesome job.

throught the fire and the flames AWESOME

this is from gh3 i play this song on medium with controler i have NEVER failed also the medium and controller thing are NOT a lie