Reviews for "dragonforce 8bit"

Good

I have to say its very good but ihope you can make the whole song in April i wont download it for now but i will when you make the full song. Very good mix of melodies, and the drums were excellent. Dont give up now your almost there lol.

dragonforce on 8bit?!

DAAAAAAAMN!! this should have been an song for an RPG game or for gameboy even sounds pretty badass 10 automatically keep up the GOOD work! :)

lolz go the 8-bit

do a valley of the damned 8-bit that would b awesume

OMG HELL YES!

Through the Fire and Flames 8bit?! Never expected this but hey, i found it!

Really good 8bit remix, it keeps the whole entire awesome feeling we all had when we heard the song intact with this remix which is really great, great job on this man.

EPIC WIN

This is sooooooooooo Epic. I can see myself playing the Game that belongs to this, if it existed. This song is Major Epic Win. I love it.