For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Summer"

Happeh for the win!

From top 5 o the week to 1st ranked in the whole list :o Do you feel like spreading hapiness everywhere? :D
Really great song, I enjoyed listening to it and even danced. Your title is sad for a happy song thought, end of summer = back to school :(
Whatever with your song there is no more end of summer :p Change the title to Endless Summer lolz.
~~Croash~~ Another 10/10 should make you happy, and your score is great!

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Yeah it seems im a lucky guy! :D from best of the week ( third ) to 1st alltime! thanks newgrounds!!

Well alot of people seem to complain about the title. with end of summer just remember the memories you have about it. like that too hot vacation in spaine. or maybe hanging out with some friends and swimming in a lake and eating icecream all the time. :D i wish it was summer...
oh and, well endless summer sounded to much like the one of Cascada which is also endless summer. but hey it isnt about the title is it?

Great Song

lol great song Made my day XD

Very Good

You did a very goo job on this. Keep it up :)

woohoo!cool tune!

made me feel real happy!
did so much raving i hurt myself (ouch...)

pure sexiness! : D

I love it! But it would make sense if you name it beginning of summer. :P but oh well. Fucking lvoe this song man! : D

~ Matt