Reviews for "End of Summer"

Nice Blend!

This piece is a great mix of gabba and happy hardcore! The hard bass and happy melodies combine to form a great song. I get the kind of feeling that, "Summer's almost over, so let's make the last bits the most kick-ass as we can." Crazy steel drums make it seem like a tropical paradise gone wild! Way to go on a 10/10 and 5/5!

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Well that was the message i was trying to get out of people.
however people judge the song waaaay too much on the title.
like, oh i hate when summer ends so i give you an 1... (with no other explanation.)
but what are steel drums? it seems i use them but dont know exactly what they are? :D

-firebolt-

Love the steel drums!!!!

best ever!!!! very summery

Ear-gasmic.

its well deserving of my 10 stars. ~~!tyvm!~~ for posting this Am@z1nG song, and keep up the excellent work like we all know you will.

-[10/10]/[5/5]-

Not my style of music.

But style has nothing to do with how good somthing is! In general this isn't what i listen to, but i have to say this is really good. You cant listen to this and not smile lol. Good job, keep it up.

any1 in a rave party would jam to this keep up the great work man