Reviews for "End of Summer"

lol ok

lol ur lucky im happy!!!

Nice.

Lolz, it takes a certain special talent to make good dance/trance/techno/electronic music.

AND YOU MY GOOD SIR, HAVE THAT SPECIAL TALENT.

As the others say, "plz mak moar!"

OMFG!!!

Plz make more like this! That piano at the start is addictive and the added sound FX are great! =D

Also love the pace and main synth! One thing that could be improved is the bass. I think it should be lowered in pitch by an octave so it sounds nice and hard to go with the happy tune. But that's how I'd do it! This tune is just awesome anyway!

Nice work!

Good :D

Awesome.

i really liked this one.

It was very well thought out. It had nice progression. and also, was this song inspired by the song summer from ITG? because the beginning instruments are quite similar. and they're both happy hardcore songs.

FlamingFirebolt responds: